#11933rd & C st. San Diego, CA 92102
Totally remodeled 1 bed/1 bath apartment
- The living/dining/kitchen are open concept with double doors to the bedroom making the space feel even larger.
- There is a queen bed in the bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a large dresser and a huge closet with mirrored doors.
- The comfy sectional couch turns into a double bed for an extra guest and there is a new ceiling fan to keep you cool.
- It's a light bright space with a big slider opening out to the balcony with seating for 2 and a view.
- There is an extra closet on the balcony perfect for suitcases.
- 1 reserved parking space inside the gated property is included.
- There are 2 coin-op laundry rooms on the property for your convenience.
- The community is quiet and friendly with 95% of the neighbors being long-term residents.
- Custom kitchen with new appliances -- electric stove, fridge & dishwasher and microwave
- New bathroom vanity and tile floors with a tub/shower combo
- Quick drive to to Balboa Park and Downtown.
- Walk to bars, restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, public transit.
- TV, WiFi
- Quiet gated community with a reserved parking space!
- Great for all types of travelers
- Pets welcome.
- Trailhead across the street.
- A/C is available for $75/m0
Stay 31 nights to avoid the TOT (city tax) of 10.5%
Discounts applied at 14 nights, 31 nights, 60 nights & 90+ nights!
- Free parking on premises
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Safety card
- Fire extinguisher
- Lock on bedroom door
- Hair dryer
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Self check-in
- Pets allowed
- Free street parking
- Family/kid friendly
- Hot water
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Cooking basics
- Patio or balcony
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Long term stays allowed
Please fill out your contact details.⬅ Back to the listing details
Please review the payment plan and enter your credit card details to secure your reservation.
⬅ Back to the guest form
You'll have access to the apartment and a reserved parking space in the gated property as well as laundry and patio with barbecue.
We use all natural cleaning products!
Because we specialize in longer term stays (1-6 months) we do not accept reservations of less than 1 month more than 30 days in advance.
Pets welcome with a $250/per pet refundable deposi
The SD URBAN RENTALS team is available 24/7 for any issues and I am available for questions about the neighborhood or recommendations for what to do, see or eat in Central San Diego!
Check in is easy and all details will be emailed to you d
The apartment is located in a historic Golden Hill and adjacent to 3 very popular neighborhoods & Balboa Park. Balboa Park is just a 20 minutes walk with South Park - with it's burgeoning restaurant scene, beer bars & local trendy shopping - j
There is a bus stop 3 blocks away, we are freeway close, LYFT and UBER are always a safe option and dock-less bikes and scooters are everywhere!